The psychoanalytic encounter Conflit and changewill reflect about global, relational and individual aspects of theoretical and clinical perspectives related to the psychoanalytic process.
5 - 8 February 2020
- Follow and share our Facebook page.
- XXI International Forum of Psychoanalysis under THE HIGH PATRONAGE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE PORTUGUESE REPUBLIC.
- Lisbon Municipality supports the XXI INTERNATIONAL PSYCHOANALYSIS FORUM in the context of Lisbon European Green Capital for 2020.
- EARLY BIRD – Deadline expanded until DECEMBER 31 | 2019. REGISTER NOW for the lowest value! See here the REGISTRATION FEES.
- SIMULTANEOUS TRANSLATION - The sessions taking place in the Grand Auditorium will have simultaneous translation to and from English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- The XXI INTERNATIONAL FORUM OF PSYCHOANALYSIS will take place at ISCTE - Lisbon University Institute, Building II, in the Grand Auditorium.
- TAP AIR PORTUGAL is the official carrier of the participants in the XXI INTERNATIONAL FORUM OF PSYCHOANALYSIS. Get to know the available discounts.
- Hotel Zenit, Turim Hotels and SANA Hotels support the XXI International Forum of Psychoanalysis. Check here for special offers.
- Get to know the Forum program for each day. Please check the website periodically for updates.
- António Bracinha Vieira, Keynote speaker (Portugal)
- Ana Almeida (Portugal)
- Anna Maria Loiacono (Italy)
- António Alvim (Portugal)
- António Coimbra de Matos (Portugal)
- Carlos Amaral Dias (Portugal)
- Cristina Díaz (Cuba)
- Cristina Nunes (Portugal)
- Daniela De Robertis (Italy)
- Eliana Mendes (Brazil)
- Grigoris Maniadakis (Greece)
- Facundo Blestcher (Argentina)
- Jo Gondar (Brazil)
- José Sá Fernandes (Portugal)
- Juan Flores (Chile)
- Klaus Hoffman (Germany)
- Marco Conci (Italy)
- Miguel Angel Torres (Spain)
- Patrícia Câmara (Portugal)
- Rebeca Aramoni (Mexico)
- Sandra Buechler (USA)
- Sofia Pedrayes (Mexico)
- Valerie Angel (USA)
- William Bird (United Kingdom)
Call for Papers
We are pleased to announce that CALL FOR PAPERS has had an extraordinary adherence, foreseeing a scientifically enriching forum.
Soon we will respond to all those who submitted the ABSTRACTS.
Thank you so much for your participation!